Macros

by Ronda 01/25/2011, 20:56:31 Reply   Forum

I recently purchased a new computer running Windows 7. I've installed all of my work programs, which include my previously used versions of MS Word 2003, ShortHand, and a program that my company requires called IScriptor.

I'm in the process of redoing all of my macros. I was having too many problems with the old PC, and I decided rather than saving and transferring my old normal, I would just start fresh. Unfortunately, my macros won't save. I've created my macros when running just Word, but when I am working in IScriptor and IScriptor opens up Word, my macros are not available. I've created my macros while in IScriptor. As long as I don't close IScriptor, my macros are fine. The minute I exit the IScriptor program or Word, my macros are gone. I'm having to create my macros every day.

If I open up just Word and check my list of macros, sometimes they are there. Somtimes they are not.

I am sure to store each macro in "all documents (normal.dot)." Still, each day when I begin to work, I'm forced to record my macros all over again.

I have no idea where to begin to look for a solution to this problem. I also would like to upgrade to Office 2010, but I'm afraid I'm going to have problems all over again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Edit | Reply | | View All | |   | Author | Forum
Followups