Place markers, bookmarks, field markers or?

by LJ 02/09/2005, 05:30:42 Reply   Forum

We moved from WP 5.1 to WP 8 at the office and we use templates with "fill in phrases" in different places in the document; i.e. maybe the patient looks ill or does not look ill. In WP 5.1 they were called field markers but when I checked the help file in WP8 it said to name each field and I don't really want to name 1,000 different phrase combinations that could be used. I just want to mark the spot to fill in and then use Quick Word to fill in the phrase. In WP8 is there a way to mark a place within a template so that the tab will jump to each marked spot?

Edit | Reply | | View All | |   | Author | Forum