It sounds like the document may be corrupt.

Re: Hi, I see my question is gone? Did I do something wrong? (sm) -- cheshirecat
by Cheryl Flanders 03/16/2010, 20:31:30 Reply Top Forum

One way to get rid of corruption is to copy all but the final paragraph mark in the document to a new document and see if that works.

Related link: Tips 'N Techniques for MS Word

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Author | Forum