Word has a built-in 'Block' style that indents from both margins.

Re: Word 2007 - How do I double indent paragraph? -- bertabel
by Cheryl Flanders 03/02/2010, 20:21:32 Reply Top Forum

You can modify the style for the size indent you need and also assign a keyboard shortcut to easily switch to that style.

Edit | Reply | Where? | | Original Message | Top | Author | Forum