Backspace/Cap entire word

by cooperlv 02/23/2010, 20:32:11 Reply   Forum

I need to go back and capitalize the whole word I just typed. I have tried several different commands, but cannot seem to get it right. Anyone know the proper command? Using IT V Pro, version 5.44 and MS Word 2003.
Thank you.

Edit | Reply | | View All | |   | Author | Forum