Can you do lazy unshift entries? Or just lazy shift?

Posted by GWrinkle , 01/22/2021, 02:41:04 Reply   Forum

I have about a dozen two-letter words that I have a habit of typing in all caps when they show up at the beginning of sentences. "WE" is at the top of the list. Is there any way to set up a typo entry where "WE" turns into "We"?

Edit | Reply | View All | |   | Current page | Author